26 February 2012

The LORD GOD is an everlasting rock

Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. – Psalms 71:3

David is calling Lord as his rock whereunto he may continually resort. Yes, Jesus Christ is the rock whereunto you may continually resort. Today write this word in your heart that Lord is my rock, whereunto you may continually resort. Many are calling Lord only in their troubles. They put their trust in the Lord only for their needs. When they are delivered from the troubles they forget the Lord God. Christ is the rock whereunto you may continually resort. Lord went with Israelites in the forty year wilderness life. Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.(1Cor 10:1-4). Have the Rock Christ as your foundation of your life. When you abide in the Rock Christ you will not remove in the situations against you. Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.(Lk 6:47-48). But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)(Gen 49:24).

When Lord God speaks to Moses about the rock, Lord says there is a place by me. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by(Exo 33:210-22). When David speaks about this place, He proclaim that this is the place where Lord lift him up. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.(Ps 61:2). For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.(Ps 27:5). You are waiting for the Lord to lift you in lots of things. Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. Call him as your rock and ask him to keep you in His secret place and lift you. You will see everything flourish in your life. When you come un to the rock Jesus is not only lift you, He is promising you that He will satisfy you. He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.(Ps 81:16). The honey of rock significant the word of God. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!(Ps 119:103) The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.(Ps 19:9-10). Beloved you will be satisfied by His word. The prophecy told about you will fulfill today. Believe in His word, the word of God will take away all your shortages.

Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: - Isaiah 26:4

No comments:

Post a Comment