23 September 2017

Sea and Land

In the Bible, in old testament,  the word "Sea" is used 32 times. And "Land" is used 13 times.
.
So,
.
32+13 = 45;
.
(a) 32/45 x 100 = 71.11%
(b) 13/45 x 100 = 28.89%.
Modern scientist found that the case 71.11% part of the earth is covered by water and remaining 28.89% are land.
.
So The Bible is full of wonders!
Our God is awesome God!.
bible is true book ..
Praise the lord .
Amen.