12 December 2016

Psalm 23

��The 23rd Psalm��
�� This is an eye opener; some probably never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way, even though they say it over and over again.��

✨The Lord is my Shepherd✨
��That's Relationship!��

✨I shall not want ✨
��That's Supply!��

✨He maketh me to lie down in green pastures✨
��That's Rest!��

✨He leadeth me beside the still waters✨
��That's Refreshment!��

✨He restoreth my soul✨
��That's Healing!��

✨He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness✨
��That's Guidance!��

✨For His name sake✨
��That's Purpose!��

✨Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death✨
��That's Testing!��

✨I will fear no evil✨
��That's Protection!��

✨For Thou art with me✨
��That's Faithfulness!��

✨Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me✨
��That's Discipline!��

✨Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies✨
��That's Hope!��

✨Thou annointest my head with oil✨
��That's Consecration!��

✨My cup runneth over✨
��That's Abundance!��

✨Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life✨
��That's Blessing!��

✨And I will dwell in the house of the Lord✨
��That's Security!��

✨Forever ✨
��That's Eternity!��

✨How vry blessed are we indeed, now let others know too..✨
��Amen��

No comments:

Post a Comment